Links M3.4 (2018050802)
links block for Moodle, Copyright (C) 2006 Sean Madden, Stephen Bourget and others.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details:
Links block for Moodle - Version 3.4+
This 'block is allows a site administrator to display links to users based on specific user profile fields
Created by: Sean Madden - Original block implementation for Moodle v1.6 Stephen Bourget - Block maintenance and updates for later versions of Moodle (v1.8 - Present)
Developed for Goffstown School District (Goffstown NH, USA) Many ideas and code were taken from other Moodle modules and Moodle itself
Installation: * see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Installing_contributed_modules_or_plugins * Works with Moodle 3.4 or Later (PHP 7)
- Version build number
- Version release name
- M3.4 (2018050802)
- Can be updated from
- M2.9 (2016060100), M2.9 (2016062300), M2.9 (2016062301) (2016062301), M2.9 (2016062302) (2016062302), M3.3 (2017050200) (2017050200), M3.3 (2018050800), M3.4 (2018050801) (2018050801)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.4
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.