PoodLL Widget / Generico: Font Awesome
Font Awesome 1.0.1
Initial release of Font Awesome
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.2
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.3
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.4
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.6
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type PoodLL Widget / Generico
The import and export of a template takes place on a template’s settings page. These can be found under the filter’s settings in the site administration->plugins->filters->[filtername] area.
The template file you download from here is a ZIP file (.zip) and you must first expand it to get the template file (.txt) that you use to import.
Importing a template
On each template settings page on the top right, there is a green box with the word “bundle” inside it. To restore a template from a file, you need to drag the .txt file over the green bundle button of a template settings page. The border of the button will turn blue. ￼ If you then “drop” the text file, it will fill in all the fields of the settings page. You need to save the settings page after that.