Admin tools: Cohort external database
Cohort external database 2
Code prechecksHTML | XML
What is this?
This plugin creates site-level cohorts using a connection to an external database.
- Can be triggered via CLI and/or scheduled task.
- Creates site-level cohorts
- Syncronises users in cohorts
- Optionally auto create users
Install the plugin the same as any standard moodle plugin either via the Moodle plugin directory, or you can use git to clone it into your source:
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:catalyst/moodle-tool_cohortdatabase.git admin/tool/cohortdatabase
Or install via the Moodle plugin directory:
Then run the Moodle upgrade
If you have issues please log them in github here
Please note our time is limited, so if you need commercial support or want to sponsor a new feature then please contact Catalyst IT
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Admin tools
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "mytool") in the "admin/tool" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation