Quickmail is a Moodle block that provides selective, bulk emailing within courses.
- Multiple attachments
- Filter by Role
- Filter by Groups
- Optionally allow Students to email people within their group.
- Alternate sending email
- Embed images and other content in emails and signatures
Visit Quickmail's Github page to either download a package or clone the git repository.
Quickmail should be installed like any other block. See the Moodle Docs page on block installation.
Contributions of any form are welcome. Github pull requests are preferred.
File any bugs, improvements, or feature requiests in our issue tracker.
Quickmail adopts the same license that Moodle does.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 2.7
- Latest release for Moodle 2.8
- Latest release for Moodle 2.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.0
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.