Maintained by Adam Olley
Allows you to create custom polls for use in a Moodle course. A course can have many polls created within it; you can then choose which one to display through the block configuration tabs.
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- Implements the Privacy API (GDPR compliance)
Moodle 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 2011113000, 2013082000, 2014092900, 126.96.36.199 (2015060100), 188.8.131.52 (2017051801), 184.108.40.206 (2017052200)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.3
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.4
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.7
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.