Question behaviour: RegExp Adaptive mode with Help
Maintained by Joseph Rézeau, Nicolas Dunand
This plugin is one of the 2 question behaviours to be used exclusively with the regexp question type. Those behaviours enable you to take advantage of the *Help* feature, which allows the student to "buy" a letter.
RegExp Adaptive mode with Help 2.3.0 for Moodle 2.3 & 2.4
saved English lang file to UTF-8 for AMOS validation!
Moodle 2.3, 2.4
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 2.3.0 for Moodle 2.3 & 2.4
- Can be updated to
- 2.5.0 for Moodle 2.5+ (2013061300)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.3, Moodle 2.4
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.3
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.4
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question behaviour
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myqbehaviour") in the "question/behaviour" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation