Blocks: HTML (on cohorts)
Maintained by Ulm University, Kathrin Osswald, Alexander Bias
This HTML block provides the possibility to selectively display the block to members of specific cohorts.
HTML (on cohorts) v3.2-r4
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- 2018-03-29 Added cohorts check for file serving.
- 2018-03-21 Improved displaying of blocks depending on editing mode and ability to edit the block instance.
- 2018-03-20 Improved SQL statement for function block_cohortspecifichtml_cohorts_is_member.
- 2018-03-20 Minor improvements to language file and behat tests.
Release v3.2-r1 - v3.2-r3
- 2017-12-19 Initial version.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.2
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.2
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.