HTML (on cohorts)
Blocks ::: block_cohortspecifichtml
Maintained by Ulm University, Kathrin Osswald, Alexander Bias
This HTML block provides the possibility to selectively display the block to members of specific cohorts.
HTML (on cohorts) v3.2-r4
Released: Thursday, March 29, 2018, 7:16 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- 2018-03-29 Added cohorts check for file serving.
- 2018-03-21 Improved displaying of blocks depending on editing mode and ability to edit the block instance.
- 2018-03-20 Improved SQL statement for function block_cohortspecifichtml_cohorts_is_member.
- 2018-03-20 Minor improvements to language file and behat tests.
Release v3.2-r1 - v3.2-r3
- 2017-12-19 Initial version.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.