Reports: Training Sessions
Training Sessions 3.4.0 (build 2017080100)
Code prechecksHTML | XML
A structured report of use time using use_stats bloc time compliatons.
Student individual details report : * Use time detailed in course structure * Use time in course space (outside activities) * Working sessions reports
Optional (PRO version):
For PDF generation, you will need using the VFLibs additional libraries you can get at http://github.com/vfremaux/moodle-local_vflibs
This will add adapted version of some core libraries.
In our case, we need a better control of the page length in TCPDF for handling automatic page breaks for long reports. This is not handled by the standard TCPDF library
Available in Moodle 2.x (master) and Moodle 1.9 (MOODLE_19_STABLE)
2016042900 : Adds a specific capability for batchs
2017021600 - New distribution policy
Due to the huge amount of demands for increasing reliability and accuracy of the time tracking tools in Moodle, and the huge amount of work hours that it needs, we have decided to split our publication policy keeping the main essential functions in the community version of the plugin, and deferring the most demanding, test and validation consuming, or advanced features into a "pro" version. We hope usual users of such "dual release" plugins will understand our need to stay being able to maintain and pursue provide support, innovation and code quality for Moodle, but being also supported ourself to do so. Plugin documentation provides information about feature sets and how to get "pro" versions. In our scope is also to provide simpler plugins for the usual non advanced use, and keep very fine options to people that really needs them.
Policy change will not affect the moodle version path of the plugin, data model remains unchanged, such as core bound definitions.
Pro version objectives:
- providing essential "pro" webservices to get full external control
- file formats exhaustivity, import, exports and document format output
- enhanced flexibility, rare or specific options
- payed customer integrations
- mass performance
- enhanced productivity
Community standard concerns:
- core features and service
- moodle standard compliance
- moodle core plugin API contract
- security implementation
- base documentation
2017080100 - X.X.0006
- adding grading setup control by capability
- adding defaults to grading mode selectors
2017080100 - X.X.0007
Allow suspended students to be removed from reports with a setting.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 3.4.0 (build 2017080100)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.4
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.4
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Reports
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myreport") in the "report" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation