My Notes v2.7.01
A simpler mynotes system that integrates as moodle block to save user's notes from different areas such as site, course, modules, etc.
This is a free plugin for Moodle that help to preserve uesr's notes.
- Set the position for display editing icon.
- Set the number of records to be display
- This block display on site page, any course-* and user page.
Any authenticated users can:
- Save new notes
- View saved notes by him/her
- Delete own notes
- Moodle version 2.7x
Within the ZIP file is a folder named mynotes, copy this folder into your Moodle blocks folder (e.g /var/moodle/htdocs/blocks/ ). Once the folder has been copied into your blocks folder, login to Moodle as admin and it should detect the new block and install it.
Note that if you download the ZIP from Github the mynotes folder is called 'moodle-block_mynotes' and needs to be renamed after extraction to 'mynotes'.
Once installed this block, automatically added to page while installing. There is no need to add to every page.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.7
- Latest release for Moodle 2.7
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.