Blocks ::: block_people
Maintained by Ulm University, Alexander Bias, Kathrin Osswald
Moodle block which displays all teachers of a course with contact quicklinks, as well as a quicklink to the participants list
Released: Friday, December 15, 2017, 3:56 PM
- 2017-12-15 - Fixed a minor bug to restore the functionality of the setting linkparticipantspage.
- 2017-12-08 - Minor string bug fix.
- 2017-12-07 - Added Workaround to travis.yml for fixing Behat tests with TravisCI.
- 2017-12-06 - Fixed further pix-icon displaying bugs.
- 2017-11-23 - Replaced deprecated function $OUTPUT->pix_url() with $OUTPUT->pix_icon().
- 2017-11-23 - Prepare compatibility for Moodle 3.3, no functionality change.
- 2017-11-08 - Updated travis.yml to use newer node version for fixing TravisCI error.
- 2017-10-24 - Improved README.md
- 2017-10-24 - Improved check in settings from string to integer.
- 2017-10-24 - Settings to permit or deny users to be able to hide the block in their courses and to reset the visibility.
- 2017-09-19 - Setting to display link to the participants page within the block.
- 2017-05-29 - Add Travis CI support
- 2017-05-05 - Improve README.md
- 2017-03-28 - Improve the list layout in theme_boost
- 2017-01-12 - Check compatibility for Moodle 3.2, no functionality change
- 2017-01-12 - Move Changelog from README.md to CHANGES.md
- 2016-07-19 - Check compatibility for Moodle 3.1, no functionality change
Changes before v3.1
- 2016-03-07 - Workaround: Add non-breaking space to block title because otherwise the Moodle CLI installer fails due to a duplicate title with block_partipants. The space should not have a big visual impact.
- 2016-02-10 - Change plugin version and release scheme to the scheme promoted by moodle.org, no functionality change
- 2016-01-01 - Check compatibility for Moodle 3.0, no functionality change
- 2015-08-21 - Change My Moodle to Dashboard in language pack
- 2015-08-18 - Check compatibility for Moodle 2.9, no functionality change
- 2015-01-29 - Improve layout and remove link to profile when user does not see profile icons
- 2015-01-29 - Check compatibility for Moodle 2.8, no functionality change
- 2014-08-29 - Update README file
- 2014-06-30 - Drop support for Non-Bootstrap based themes
- 2014-06-30 - Check compatibility for Moodle 2.7, no functionality change
- 2014-01-31 - Check compatibility for Moodle 2.6, no functionality change
- 2013-10-15 - Bugfix: Block didn't respect course members which have multiple roles, now those members are listed with all of their roles
- 2013-07-30 - Transfer Github repository from github.com/abias/... to github.com/moodleuulm/...; Please update your Git paths if necessary
- 2013-07-30 - Check compatibility for Moodle 2.5, no functionality change
- 2013-04-23 - Add required capability for placing block on MyMoodle page
- 2013-03-18 - Fix php strict standards bug, fix small performance issue, Code cleanup according to moodle codechecker
- 2013-02-18 - Check compatibility for Moodle 2.4
- 2012-12-17 - New Feature: Block supports role names which have been renamed in course context
- 2012-11-30 - Bugfix: Block couldn't be added to frontpage, therefore it couldn't be used as sticky block
- 2012-11-27 - Small code cleanup
- 2012-10-10 - German language has been integrated into AMOS and was removed from this plugin. Please update your language packs with http://YOURMOODLEURL/admin/tool/langimport/index.php after installing this plugin version
- 2012-06-25 - Update version.php for Moodle 2.3
- 2012-06-01 - Initial version
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.