Blocks: Theme selector
Theme selector 126.96.36.199
Version 188.8.131.52 1. Add inner window information and window creation. Useful for making multiple consistently sized screen shots.
Version 184.108.40.206 1. Update TravisCI for M3.3. 2. Test on M3.3. 3. Tidy up.
Version 220.127.116.11 1. Use the 'pluginname' string of the theme in the selection box, but still capitalise first letter.
Version 18.104.22.168 1. Improvements for ARIA. 2. Style improvements.
Version 2.9.1 1. First stable version. Works on M3.0 too.
Version 22.214.171.124 1. Test on Moodle 3.0. 2. Tidy up instructional interface. 3. Tidy up for Travis CI.
Version 126.96.36.199 1. First beta version for Moodle 2.9. 2. Add ability to switch on URL as an alternative mode of operation for when the user does not have the 'moodle/site:config' capability or just wants to temporarily change but not permanently.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 188.8.131.52 (2015082105)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.9
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.0
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.1
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.2
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.3
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.4
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.7
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.