Code prechecksHTML | XML
Students like preparatory questions for exams. However, it’s hard to provide a large quantity of questions for all the self-assessments and exams. That’s why the University of Applied Sciences Rapperswil developed the Moodle plugin StudentQuiz. StudentQuiz enables students to collaboratively create their own question pools within Moodle. Even if an individual student contributes just a few questions, a large cohort could easily build up an extensive question pool.
In StudentQuiz, students can filter questions into quizzes, and they can rate and comment on questions while working through the quizzes. StudentQuiz collects usage data, and assigns points to students for creating questions and giving right answers. The created questions become part of the Moodle question bank and can be reused in other Moodle quizzes.
Find out more in our short introduction video. We hope that StudentQuiz finds your interest.
For more information read the User-Manuel.
The StudentQuiz activity depends on the Quiz activity (installed by default).
The simplest way to install the StudentQuiz is by going to the Site administration -> Plugins -> Install plugins page.
Supported is Moodle v3. Not tested with Moodle v2.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated to
- v2.1.0 (2017110600), v3.0.0 (2017121102), v3.0.1 (2018011100), v3.0.2 (2018031201), v3.0.3 (2018051300), v3.1.1 (2018072400)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation