Code prechecksHTML | XML
The Attendance block supplements the Attendance activity and is supported and maintained by Dan Marsden http://danmarsden.com
The Attendance block was previously developed by * Human Logic Development Team, www.human-logic.com * Dmitry Pupinin, Novosibirsk, Russia,
The Attendance activity allows teachers to maintain a record of attendance, replacing or supplementing a paper-based attendance register.
This block provides quick links to features such as reporting, taking of attendance and adding new sessions.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 2.4, 2.4, 2.4 (2013070301), 2.4 (2013070302), 2.4 (2013070303), 3.0 (2015102800), 3.1 (2016031500), 3.1, 3.2 (2016050900)
- Can be updated to
- 3.2.1 (2017020700), 3.2.1 (2017020700), 3.2.3 (2017020702), 3.2.3 (2017052901), 3.2.3 (2018022100), 3.2.4 (2017052902), 3.2.4 (2018052100), 3.2.4 (2018052100)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.1
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.1
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.