Blocks: NED - Mentor Manager
Maintained by NED Support
With this block, the admin (or designated user) can assign mentors to students. Mentors can then access easy-to-read “progress reports” for their mentees. The admin (or designated users) can also create automated notifications that are sent to teachers, mentors or students based on pre-selected criteria (example: notification is emailed to mentor and student if student has not logged in for 7 days).
NED - Mentor Manager 3.1.9
phplint phpcs36 | 57 js1687 | 15093 css2 | 0 phpdoc107 | 0 savepoint thirdparty grunt1 | 1 shifter mustacheHTML | XML
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated to
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.9
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.