Maintained by NMAI Lab
This is a social kind of wiki, where many page versions may coexist, and where users can connect ('follow' each other) in a social network.
phplint phpcs14 | 15 js102 | 39 css47 | 19 phpdoc207 | 0 savepoint thirdparty grunt1 | 1 shifter mustacheHTML | XML
- fixed generalbox class styling looking bad with some themes
- avoid clickthrough on tree dragging
- code style/logic cleanup
- fixing issues #35, #76, #81
- updating tests to remove deprecated scenarios
Moodle 3.0, 3.1, 3.2
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 1.0.1 (2015070900)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.0
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.1
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.2
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation