Blocks ::: block_annotate
Maintained by Textensor Team
Collaborative course material review and annotation in Moodle.
Moodle 2.8, 2.9, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2
Released: Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 12:56 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Checked compatibility with Moodle 3.2
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 2.8
- Latest release for Moodle 2.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.0
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.