Maintained by Paul Nicholls
A clean, simple theme which adds an "Awesomebar" at the top of the page to provide quick, easy navigation.
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- Compatibility fixes for Moodle 3.0 and above
- Fix for unusable action menus in hidden sections
- User menu improvements for mobile devices
- Fix for misplaced elements of quiz editing interface on recent Moodle versions
- Reinstates default $theme->larrow and $theme->rarrow, resulting in left and right arrows appearing in the same places as in other themes. This has previously been overridden to allow for custom styling in section headers, but that does not appear to be necessary any longer.
Moodle 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, 2.9, 3.0, 3.1
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 2.0 BETA 1, 2.0 BETA 2, 2.0 BETA 3, 2.0 BETA 4, 2.0 BETA 5, 2.0 RC1, 2.0.5, 2.0.7 (2014010615), 2.1.0 (2015103000)
- Can be updated to
- 2.2.0 (2018010401), 2.3.0 (2019010800), 2.3.1 (2019010801), 2.3.2 (2019010802)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.6, Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.9
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.0
- The more recent release 2.3.2 (2019010802) exists for Moodle 3.1
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Themes
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "ponies") in the "theme" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation