Blocks: Census Report
Maintained by Tyler Bannister, Mike Churchward, Arnie Murdock
The Census Report block for Moodle 2 is used by an institution that needs to generate a report of student enrollment and completion status.
Census Report 184.108.40.206
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.9
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.