Blocks: Course contents
Maintained by David Mudrák
Course contents block displays a list of all visible sections (such as topics or weeks) in the course. Clicking at a link scrolls to that section or displays just that particular section, depending on the course layout setting.
Course contents 5.0
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- All features and fixes included in the v4.0 release, just Behat tests supported by Moodle 3.0 and 3.1.
- Added site level settings for controlling the enumeration mode and automatic title feature. The new site level settings determine the default values for instances and whether or not they can be changed.
- As a result, the automatic title feature can be now switched off.
- Improved the styling of the table of contents, particularly the way how enumerated items look.
- Added behat tests for all combinations of display modes.
- Added Travis-CI integration.
- Versions 5.x should support Moodle 3.0 and 3.1
Moodle 3.0, 3.1, 3.2
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated to
- 5.1.1 (2017111000)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.0
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.1
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.2
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.