UNEDTrivial (spaced quizzes)
Activities ::: mod_unedtrivial
Maintained by Juan David Castellón Fuentes
UNEDTrivial is an activity module that allows the teacher to create tests based on learning concepts like testing effect and spaced education. In addition, UNEDTrivial uses resources related to gamification to increase student engagement.
Current versions available: 1
UNEDTrivial is an activity module that allows the teacher to create tests based on learning concepts like testing effect and spaced education:
- Participants receive daily reminders of the questions they must answer. In addition, to complete them, they must answer correctly and consecutively each one of them throughout the days defined in spacing period.
- Through the feedback returned in each response attempt, students build their knowledge, correcting failures and reinforcing the successes.
- The teacher has a complete analytics page where he/she can track the progress of their students. Among
the available data, there are those related to the class results (and for each single student, too), statistics about the questions, or the
possibility of sending emails to the more/less involved group, among
- A leaderboard where students can track their progress, in addition to competing with other classmates.
- UNEDTrivial is compatible with Moodle badges, so it's possible to assign it when a student has closed all questions.
Juan David Castellón Fuentes (Lead maintainer): Co-author
Miguel Santamaria Lancho: Co-author
Please login to view contributors details and/or to contact them