Activities ::: mod_studentquiz
Maintained by Frank Koch, Dragon Dionysius, Tim Hunt
StudentQuiz enables students to collaboratively create their own question pools in Moodle. Students can filter these questions into quizzes, and they can rate and comment questions while working through the quizzes. StudentQuiz computes each students contribution and learning progress and compares this with the community. The created questions become part of the Moodle question bank and can be reused in other Moodle quizzes. The video "StudentQuiz in a minute" tube.switch.ch/videos/d0e37788 provides a quick introduction.
Moodle 3.5, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10
Released: Thursday, February 25, 2021, 9:32 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- Improved capability sync performance (Thank you @timhunt)
- Fixed bug that buttons in the state change dialog weren't always working
- Fixed bug that students weren't able to delete their own questions
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- v3.1.1 (2018072400), v3.2.0 (2018112900), v3.2.1 (2018121800), v3.2.2 (2019020800), v3.2.3 (2019031100), v3.3.0 (2019040100), v4.0.0 (2019071700), v4.0.1 (2019072300), v4.0.2 (2019081400), v4.0.3 (2019082200), v4.0.4 (2019082900), v4.0.5 (2020011600), v4.1.0 (2020012800), v4.1.1 (2020013000), v4.1.2 (2020021800), v4.2.0 (2020050100), v4.3.0 (2020052300), v4.3.1 (2020052400), v4.3.2 (2020061600), v4.3.3 (2020081100), v4.4.0 (2020110600), v4.4.1 (2020120400)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- PHP 7.1, PHP 7.2, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.7, PHP 7.3, PHP 7.4, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation