Activities ::: mod_stampcoll
Maintained by David Mudrák
The Stamp collection module allows a teacher to give "stamps" (i.e. picture with a comment, similar concept to badges) to students so they collect these stamps. The activity can be used in many ways, such as motivative bonus marks, absence marks, certification records etc.
Stamp collection 3.4.0
Moodle 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6
Released: Monday, November 13, 2017, 5:54 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
pix_url()is not used to display the default stamp image any more (deprecated in Moodle 3.3).
- Update travis-ci configuration.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- The more recent release 3.6.0 (2019021700) exists for Moodle 3.6
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation