Code prechecksHTML | XML
Students procastinating too much? Are they playing games instead of studying? Well now you can motivate them by allowing them to do both at once!
Quizventure is an activity module that loads quiz questions from the course it's added to. The possible answers come down as space ships and you have to shoot the correct one.
To install, go to the Quizventure page on the plugins DB.
Alternatively, to install from github click "Download ZIP" on the right, then extract the contents into mod/quizgame. Login to your moodle site as admin, go to Site Administration>Notifications and follow the prompts
Details and Setup
It only supports multiple choice questions for now (other questions types will be ignored).
Just copy the questions into the courses default category, and add the game to your course.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- v2.7-r1 (2014051201), v2.7-r2 (2014091101), v2.8-r1 (2014112100), v2.8-r2 (2015011300), v2.8-r3 (2015011300), v3.0-r1 (2015110200), v3.0-r2 (2015120800), v3.0-r3 (2015120900), v3.0-r4 (2016021900), v3.1-r1 (2016051800), v3.1-r2 (2016052400), v3.2-r1 (2016111700)
- Can be updated to
- v3.11-r1 (2021042700)
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3
- The more recent release v3.5-r1 (2018042900) exists for Moodle 2.9
- The more recent release v3.5-r1 (2018042900) exists for Moodle 3.0
- The more recent release v3.5-r1 (2018042900) exists for Moodle 3.1
- The more recent release v3.5-r1 (2018042900) exists for Moodle 3.2
- The more recent release v3.5-r1 (2018042900) exists for Moodle 3.3
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation