Questionnaire 3.8.3 (Build - 2020062400)
NOTE - The 3.8 releases will only work on Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, and Moodle 3.9. The 3.5 releases will work on Moodle 3.7, 3.6, 3.5, 3.4 and 3.3.
Version 3.8.3 (Build - 2020062400)
This release ensures 3.9 compliance.
- Updated Behat tests for 3.9 compliance.
- Fixing code style issues for CI compliance.
- CONTRIB-8096 - Ignore MSSQL when updating primary key sizes.
Version 3.8.2 (Build - 2020052100)
This release fixes a problem when upgrading using Postgres.
- CONTRIB-8096 - Ignore Postgres when updating primary key sizes.
Version 3.8.1 (Build - 2020051500)
This release immediately replaces 3.8.0 to avoid a database issue with primary keys. If you installed 3.8.0, immediately upgrade to 3.8.1
- GHI288 - Working on reported date selector issues.
Version 3.8.0 (Build - 2020051400)
This release provides a number of reporting improvements to the summary pages and the download functions. These changes were somewhat funded by the Indiegogo campaign. The bulk of financial support came from USPHSCC and Remote Learner. Please review the project on Github for specific details.
Other contributers to this release include Luca Bösch, Günter Lukas and Martin Gauk.
- GHI235 - Allowing data downloads to be emailed directly from the server to specified email addresses.
- GHI237 - Allow rank choice averages to be exported in the data exports.
- GHI234 - Allow summary page to be exported to PDF.
- GHI232 - Provide a printable individual result page.
- GHI230 - Provide all supported download formats for data download feature.
- CONTRIB-8003 - Standardizing DB schema.
- CONTRIB-8009 - Allow for just a minimum value to be specified for checkbox answers.
- PR271 - Prevent warning on Non-respondents page.
- PR272 - Apply Moodle filters to title fields.
- PR277 - Ensure questions maintain order on restores.
(see CHANGES.TXT in release 3.7 for earlier changes.)
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 3.8.3 (Build - 2020062400)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation