Activities ::: mod_poster
Maintained by David Mudrák
Poster is a resource activity module allowing to create a web page. What makes this module unique is that the contents of the poster page is composed of Moodle blocks (such as HTML block, Calendar block, Latest news block etc.). It provides yet another place within the course where blocks can be put without polluting the course front page.
Moodle 2.7, 2.8, 2.9
Released: Thursday, May 21, 2015, 6:47 PM
- Added support for backup & restore.
- Fixed usage of deprecated
add_intro_editor()method in Moodle 2.9 and higher.
- The blocks docking widget is now hidden by CSS.
- Reaching the beta maturity as all planned features are implemented now. Staring to support proper upgrade procedures from now.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated to
- v2 (2015061100), v4 (2015102600), 4.0.1 (2015102601)
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation