Activities ::: mod_poster
Maintained by David Mudrák
Poster is a resource activity module allowing to create a web page. What makes this module unique is that the contents of the poster page is composed of Moodle blocks (such as HTML block, Calendar block, Latest news block etc.). It provides yet another place within the course where blocks can be put without polluting the course front page.
Moodle 2.7, 2.8, 2.9, 3.0, 3.1
Released: Monday, March 20, 2017, 5:19 PM
- Fixed the formal coding style warning on missing documentation.
- Fixed the travis-ci environment setup.
- Known issue with the Boost theme so no official support for 3.2 yet.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- v0 (2015052000), v1 (2015052100), v2 (2015061100), v3 (2015071400), v4 (2015102600)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 2.7
- Latest release for Moodle 2.8
- Latest release for Moodle 2.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.0
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation