Activities ::: mod_groupselect
Maintained by Roger Barras
Lets students create and select groups.
Group self-selection 3.14
Moodle 3.3, 3.4
Released: Saturday, March 17, 2018, 12:52 AM
phplint phpcs0 | 73 js265 | 375 css15 | 4 phpdoc34 | 0 savepoint thirdparty grunt1 | 1 shifter mustacheHTML | XML
Changes for mod_groupselect
Version 3.14 (2018031606)
- New settings to allow participants to join or leave groups
- Added navigation to manage groups for teachers
- Supervisors could now be unassigned
- Supporting course reset
- Solved some issues for using groupselect in moodle 3.4
- Placeholder "Click to edit" in group description now translatable
- Fixed some translation strings
- Removed the due validation, if it is not enabled
- Supporting now the timeline in the course overview
- Fixed issue, that the completion event was not visible in the calendar (since moodle 3.3)
- Fixed bug of missing fields in backup: 'supervisionrole', 'maxgroupmembership'
- Allow teachers to edit all group descriptions, if they have got the capability
- Allow participants to create multiple groups
- Fixed issue that the "teacher" role was nessesary in moodle
- Removing now supervisors, if they got unenrolled from the course
- Rearrange settings
- update default capabilities for teachers, editingteachers and managers enable select, unselect group for teacher, editingteachers and managers enable create groups for editingteachers and managers
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation