HTML5 canvas sketch game
HTML5 canvas sketch game 3.10.1
a Moodle activity for making canvas sketches
In brief, the MFreak mod
gcanvas gives the user the ability to make a sketch in html5 canvas.
Special thanks to Gemma Lesterhuis (Lesterhuis Training & Consultancy) for develop & design, useful input, bug reports and beta testing
- Author: Luuk Verhoeven, MFreak.nl
- Author: Gemma Lesterhuis, Lesterhuis Training & Consultancy
- Min. required: Moodle 3.5.x
- Supports PHP: 7.2
List of features
- Saving sketch
- Restore sketch
- Add toolbar images
- Set background image
- Student upload own image
- Delete sketch
- GDPR provider
- Backup / restore integrated
- Mustache templates
- Copy this plugin to the
mod\gcanvasfolder on the server
- Login as administrator
- Go to Site Administrator > Notification
- Install the plugin
If you discover any security related issues, please email luuk@MFreak.nl instead of using the issue tracker.
The GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Please see License File for more information.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- PHP 7.2, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, PHP 7.3, PHP 7.4, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation