Activities ::: mod_dmelearn
Maintained by Chris Faulkner, AJ Dunn
This is a Moodle Plugin to access/use Digital Media e-Learning course content as a Moodle Activity rather than users accessing the "DM e-learning" website directly. This plugin is only useful for Moodle Managers that have been granted ELMO API access to "Digital Media e-Learning" courses with valid application settings.
DM e-Learning v1.10.0
Moodle 2.7, 2.8, 2.9, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8
Released: Friday, December 6, 2019, 8:15 AM
phplint phpcs1749 | 542 js839 | 5346 css763 | 2 phpdoc155 | 61 savepoint thirdparty grunt1 | 1 shifter mustacheHTML | XML
- Moodle Code Style fixes, PHPDoc updates, PHP security improvements.
- Remove deprecated function calls in index.php
- Update completion information for a course when activity is completed or reset.
- New minimum requirement of Moodle 2.7+, 2.6 and below not supported.
- Add unique feedback on DM Assessment self-reset and set grade back to NULL.
- Leave grade NULL until DM Assessment is 100% completed, as some moodle instances might not set a grade to pass.
- Use Proxy Setting from Moodle Site Administration if set.
- Add extra safety check for assessment summary hyperlinks.
- Future compatibility updates for Mod_form
- Update PHP and JS packages. Fixes for PHP 7.X.
- Remove double slash URL used within a test.
- Fix ‘Unknown table specified in objecttable field’ message when Dev Debugging messages on.
- Fix issues with course access when name/email starts or ends with spaces or contains pipes.
- Add feature to limit syncing completion for users of activity by year.
- A few fixes to improve 2.1 styled courses.
- Update DM-icons webfont to v3.0.5.
- Update Composer packages.
- A few updates to make dmelearn even better. Happy Learning!
- Now requires Moodle 2.6 or higher
- Add DM-icons webfont v3.0.3 to all course templates.
- Add course template type/version 2.1
- Update Bootstrap to v3.3.7
- Update Guzzle to v5.3.1
- Switch from Twig templating to Plates templating to allow for new courses. (No longer requires write permissions)
- Activities that require loading and saving to Interactive Activity Storage storage now work via API.
- Add support for older courses and new courses of type/version 4.
- Add NPM package.json file content folder.
- Add extra .htaccess files for Apache servers.
- Updated composer packages.
- General bug fixes.
- Add feature to force reset if course previously completed a certain amount of months ago.
- Update font style/weights for template 2 courses.
- Plugin now requires PHP 5.4.0 or above.
- Upgrade Guzzle to 5.3 and Twig to v1.22.3.
- Update course templates v1 and v2 to support newer DM e-Learning courses.
- On upgrade the plugin now removes old cache files in Twig Cache directory.
- Add Moodle PHPUnit tests for this plugin.
- Fix issue with null if none in dmelearn_update_grades() function being set as true by default.
- $PAGE->activityrecord skipped in view.php as we don't have a record.
- Fix issue with upgrading when Moodle is using a database prefix.
- Twig Caching disabled if template_cache directory is not writable.
- Fix issue with missing dmelearn grades in gradebook.
- Add repair for missing grades to the upgrade function for affected versions.
- Exit after '401' exception is caught.
- Remove unneeded example text.
- Move dmelearningsettings to top of mod_form.
- Fix Moodle 2.7 not showing 1st course page with module and page in URL.
- Update the grading so that it sets the correct grade on first load.
- Add twig template engine and setup to allow different course versions to use different template styling.
- Remove depricated calls and console.logs.
- Gradebook update for the grading to include % complete.
- Updated the navigation side menu and previous next buttons.
- Fixed a potential bug where the reset_button could possibly be found elsewhere throughout courses.
- Fixed assessment summary pages that include questions that are randomised from a (block) bank.
- Added footer into base.
- Replaced small prev/next buttons to our modern style with text.
- Fixed issue with modules not working if they are integers.
- Fixed grades not updating Course Totals in User Reports.
- Added fixes for users with Internet Explorer 8.
- Initial version.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 2.7
- Latest release for Moodle 2.8
- Latest release for Moodle 2.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.0
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation