Course description label
Course description label Course description plugin 2.8f
# Course description plugin
- Plugin type: Ressource
- Moodle Version: 2.8
- Maintained by: Flotter Totte
- Copyright: emeneo
The course description plugin is a ressource which displays the course name and the course description on the course page (at the location where it is placed). It is a small but handy tool.
Unzip the package and put the folder 'description' into /mod/ of your moodle intsall
Moodle 2.8 (it should also work with moodle 2.0-2.7 but this has not been tested so far)
- Add further information
- Make information display conditional
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation