The datalynx module provides possibilities to collect structured data and to process, display and export that data. You can create forms visible to certain users and views to display data for administration or for teachers. You can set fields and views visible or invisible for certain roles. You can also define behaviours of fields and renderers for fields and views. Custom filters provide the possibility to filter and search data.Example usecases of this module are:
- Education program management: Manage online courses, communicate with lecturers provide infos and keep an overview of ongoing, future and past courses.
- Provide an application workflow for online applications (Submit application, Review application, Change status, Add comments)
- Provide a course catalog
- Manage conferences (Conference call, participants registration, paper submission etc.)
This is a professional tool. You can explore its potential the best way, when you are contracting edulabs.org for creating your personal digital workflow.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for improvements bug reports etc.
- More then 20 different data types for structured data (from text to date to teammembers)
- Create views visible to certain roles
- Filter data with powerful filtering and search methods including a custom filter and an advanced filter
- Create renderers in order to display your data the way you want it
- Define notifications to be sent to certain roles triggered by events like "comment added"
- Export your data to CSV, PDF
- Import data via CSV
- Create templates
- Create views for administration, export, overview, etc..
- Create field behaviours like required fields
- Create renderers for fields