Code prechecksHTML | XML
The Attendance module is supported and maintained by Dan Marsden http://danmarsden.com
The Attendance module was previously developed by Dmitry Pupinin, Novosibirsk, Russia, Artem Andreev, Taganrog, Russia.
The Attendance module allows teachers to maintain a record of attendance, replacing or supplementing a paper-based attendance register. It is primarily used in blended-learning environments where students are required to attend classes, lectures and tutorials and allows the teacher to track and optionally provide a grade for the students attendance.
Sessions can be configured to allow students to record their own attendance and a range of different reports are available.
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation