Activities: Amanote - PDF Worksheets
⚠️ This plugin is 100% free during coronavirus outbreak. All content created during this period will remain available for free until the end of the year.
Amanote Worksheet allows teachers to send worksheets (PDF file with exercises) to students who can answer questions directly on the PDF. Then the teacher can retrieve the students' answers and correct them all with Moodle and Amanote.
If they wish, teachers can also add oral explanations to their worksheet.
How to install
In order for the module to work properly, please check that the following requirements are met on your Moodle site:
- Amanote filter is enabled (Site administration > Plugins > Filters > Manage filters)
- Web services are enabled (Site administration > Advanced feature)
- Moodle mobile web service is enabled (Site administration > Plugins > Web services > External services).
- REST protocol is activated (Site administration > Plugins > Web services > Manage protocols)
- Capability webservice/rest:use is allowed for authenticated users (Site administration > Users > Permissions > Define Roles > Authenticated Users > Manage roles)
When a user opens a file in Amanote for the first time, Amanote asks him/her to access his/her First Name, Last Name and Email. These data are essential for the proper functioning of Amanote. The access token and its expiration are also passed to the app to authenticate the user and to communicate with the Moodle's web services. This allows the app to act on the user's behalf.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.