Moodle PHPdoc check
Moodle PHPdoc check 1.0.7 - Welcome to tagland!
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Moodle PHPdoc Checker
Install the source into the local/moodlecheck directory in your moodle
Log in as admin and select:
Settings Site administration Development Moodle PHPdoc check
Enter paths to check and select rules to use.
You can add new rules by adding new php files in rules/ directory, they will be included automatically.
Look at other files in this directory for examples.
Please note that if you register the rule with code 'mynewrule', the rule registry will look in language file for strings 'rule_mynewrule' and 'error_mynewrule'. If they are not present, the rule code will be used instead of the rule name and default error message appears.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 1.0.7 - Welcome to tagland!
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- PHP 7.1, PHP 7.2, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, PHP 7.3, PHP 7.4, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10, Moodle 3.11, PHP 8.0
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.11
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type General plugins (Local)
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder in the "local" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation.