Hide inactive courses
Hide inactive courses 1.1.2-36.0
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Moodle Local Hide Inactive Courses
This plugin adds a scheduled task which automatically hides any courses which have not been accessed for a configurable time period. It also sends an email alert to any Teachers in a course when that course is auto-hidden.
Simply add the plugin to your Moodle install. Remember to enable the scheduled task to turn on plugin functionality.
You can configure the following aspects of the plugin: - The time limit for course inactivity, i.e., how long ago the last course access must have been for the course to count as inactive (default 1 year) - Whether or not to send email alerts to teachers in auto-hidden courses - The content of email alerts, including dynamic replacement flags (see default email content for example)
- The plugin only counts course accesses from users who are enrolled in the course
- The cron task is set to run once every day by default
- The time limit config represents a minimum 'time ago' value for course accesses. For example, with the default time limit of 1 year, a course will be considered inactive if the most recent course access is from a year ago or more; or to put it another way, if there are no course accesses within the last year.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type General plugins (Local)
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder in the "local" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation.