Code prechecksHTML | XML
Moodle plugin local_campaign
This plugin is used to fill in a user profile field, named
Campaign, based on a
This is used to find out which
Campaign the user comes from.
- Adds a user profile category
Campaignsand a use profile field
- Configurable in Admin > Local plugins > Campaigns
- Store users campaign(s) via
campaignURL query string (https://your.moodle.org?campaign=foo).
- Also works if the user is not logged in and then logs in.
Campaignsare converted to lower case letters.
The initial purpose of this plugin is to respond to the need for a Moodle platform to identify via which
campaign users arrived on the platform.
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type General plugins (Local)
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder in the "local" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation.