Boost navigation fumbling
General plugins (Local) ::: local_boostnavigation
Maintained by Ulm University, Alexander Bias, Kathrin Osswald
Moodle plugin which tries to overcome some fixed appearance behaviours of Boost's nav drawer in a clean way
Boost navigation fumbling v3.3-r1
Released: Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 10:13 PM
- 2018-02-20 - Prepare compatibility for Moodle 3.3, no functionality change.
- 2018-02-19 - Bugfix: There was a fatal error with custom course nodes which only appeared in certain plugin configurations.
- 2018-02-19 - Bugfix: There were problems / debug messages with the setting to remove the competencies node.
- 2018-01-15 - Bugfix: Some course section edge cases produced an incorrect ordering of the "Sections" course node.
- 2017-12-15 - Add support for adding custom nodes to the nav drawer.
- 2017-12-05 - Added Workaround to travis.yml for fixing Behat tests with TravisCI.
- 2017-11-21 - Setting to remove some course nodes - Thanks to Alain Bolli.
- 2017-11-08 - Updated travis.yml to use newer node version for fixing TravisCI error.
- 2017-10-09 - Bugfix: Collapsing the "Sections" course node resulted in a fatal error for some non-teacher users.
- 2017-10-09 - Bugfix: Inserting course nodes failed on pages which are not really inside a course but have a course id.
- 2017-09-29 - Bugfix: Inserting the "Sections" course node was broken after MDL-57412 was integrated into Moodle core.
- 2017-09-29 - Add admin setting for collapse default states.
- 2017-08-30 - Setting to insert an "Activities" and "Resources" course node.
- 2017-08-30 - Setting to insert a "Sections" course node.
- 2017-08-16 - Setting to be able to collapse nav drawer node "My courses".
- 2017-06-30 - Improve search for privatefiles node after MDL-58165 was integrated into Moodle core 3.2 and 3.3
- 2017-05-29 - Add Travis CI support
- 2017-05-10 - Add the possibility to remove the first Home / Dashboard node, not only the unneeded second one
- 2017-05-10 - Bugfix: If Moodle is configured with 'Default home page for users' = User preference, the plugin's 'Remove second "Home" or "Dashboard" node' setting didn't have any effect
- 2017-05-08 - Remove currentcoursefullname setting as this is now possible with $CFG->navshowfullcoursenames in Moodle core. If currentcoursefullname was set to yes and the Moodle version is recent enough (version >= 2016120500.03), the plugin update script will set $CFG->navshowfullcoursenames = yes in Moodle core.
- 2017-05-05 - Improve README.md
- 2017-03-31 - Minor code improvements, no functionality change
- 2017-03-13 - Handle the case that the admin has enabled navshowmycoursecategories when removing the My courses node; Thanks to Simon Eidenskog for spotting
- 2017-03-09 - Rename the plugin to local_boostnavigation for multiple reasons and resubmit it to the Moodle plugin repository
v3.2-r4 to v3.2-r2
- 2017-03-07 - Some improvements from the Moodle plungin repo prechecker results and to things which have been overlooked in the very first release
- 2017-03-06 - Initial version
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type General plugins (Local)
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder in the "local" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation.