File for Apogée
File for Apogée v3.9-r1
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Moodle UCA - Grade export for Apogée (moodle-gradeexport_apogee)
Grade export plugin made to export a file with users grades which we can use in the Apogée software.
- Moodle 3.3 (build 2017051500) or later.
-> Tests made on Moodle 3.3 to 3.9.1 versions
Description / Working
This plugin aim is to export a file with students' grades for a course or a grade item (test, assign...) which can be used in the Apogée software with SNW.
Because the Apogée software requires a formatted file with some informations we do not have in the moodle platform, we choose to work with an existing preformatted file, edited from the software and already with the entire list of student we want to grade (e.g example.csv file) and that we will need to import in the plugin.
To summarize, this plugin will read the given file and will complete it with students' grades.
A form is made to ask the user to provide the preformatted file from Apogée, then to choose which grade item is used and the field delimiter used in the file if necessary.
The system will use the start list delimiter defined in the plugin configuration in order to indicate where this list of students starts in the file.
This setting was directly integrated in the plugin previous versions code but it is now an administation setting to add more flexibility.
Note: to link file data and users stored in database, we use the id number field where we store the student code visible for example in our .csv file.
According to your configuration, it could be needed for now to directly change the print_grades() function of this same .php file to permit the link with another field of the mdl_user table or from another column.
- Corrections to not fix grade to 0 in the export file if the finalgrade is null in the database entry.
- Corrections to fix problems on users with compound names. - Update translation files to avoid to use colons in string identifiers.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- Can be updated to
- v3.11-r1, v3.11-r2 (2021101800)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9
- The more recent release v3.11-r2 (2021101800) exists for Moodle 3.3
- The more recent release v3.11-r2 (2021101800) exists for Moodle 3.4
- The more recent release v3.11-r2 (2021101800) exists for Moodle 3.5
- The more recent release v3.11-r2 (2021101800) exists for Moodle 3.6
- The more recent release v3.11-r2 (2021101800) exists for Moodle 3.7
- The more recent release v3.11-r2 (2021101800) exists for Moodle 3.8
- The more recent release v3.11-r2 (2021101800) exists for Moodle 3.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Exports
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myexport") in the "grade/export" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation