Course formats ::: format_periods
Maintained by Marina Glancy
This course format allows to set duration for each section (period) in days, weeks, months or years. Each individual section (period) may override this duration. The course settings allow automatically collapse or hide past or future periods.
Periods format 3.3.1
Moodle 3.3, 3.4
Released: Friday, October 27, 2017, 2:58 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- Version for Moodle 3.3 and 3.4
- Small CSS fixes
- Respect $CFG->linkcoursesections
- Compatibility with Moodle 3.3
- Stealth activities
- Removed 'Number of sections', sections can be added when needed
- Automatic end date calculation
- Compatibility with Moodle 3.2, Boost and PHP7.1 (still works on previous versions)
- Compatibility with section name editing in Moodle 3.1 (still works on previous versions)
- Allow to delete periods
- Fixed localisation of period duration, see issues #1 and #2 in github
- Compatibility with Moodle 3.0
- On the course page display for teachers the period dates if the section name was overridden and also duration if it is not standard.
- Allow to choose format for the dates
- Fixed as many codechecker/moodlecheck complains as possible
Version 2.8.1 (Initial version)
This course format allows to set duration for each section (period) in days, weeks, months or years. Each individual section (period) may override this duration.
The course settings allow automatically collapse or hide past or future periods.
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Course formats
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myformat") in the "course/format" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation