Other: Page format
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR PLUGIN ARCHIVE AVAILABILITY
: due to the large amount of plugins supported, it is NOT affordable
for us to update moodle.org packages. Please use the Source Control urls
to our github to get plugins archives.
This format has been used in big size project in France (Perform@nce, Ministry of Education with Intel support, is adopted in Rectorat de Strasbourg and recently the france southern region Provence Alpes Côte d'Azur for secondary education.
Provides several enhancements over the historical 1.9 flexpage version :
- Easy move of widgets all around the layout
- Easy page duplication
- Easy page reorder with graphical treeview
- Enhanced access control : Public external access pages
- Enhanced access control : Teachers reserved pages (hidden but published)
- Enhanced access control : Students published pages
- Enhanced access control : Activity score conditional page
- Layout enhancement : Page override by another activity module
- Individualisation : User specific pages
- Individualisation : Group specific pages
- Individualisation : With page_module new structure, indivualize each widget per user (expermiental)
- Page side comment pages fot teachers
- You NEED the block page_module being installed for the page format to work
- You NEED customscripts to be activated, and provided customscripts to be settled
- Standard Moodle have a protection to not set a module in several sections of the course (not consistant in standard course formats). Page format needs this restriction to be overriden. A singleline impact point patch is provided in the distribution.
- You SHOULD choose one of block page_tracker (Learning Stations)
- The original pagemenu course module is OBSOLETE and ils NOT any more maintained.
- The use_stats (block) and trainingsessions (report) know about page format. They can provide a course report time tracking presenting the guessed course structure based on page format organisation.
- The (future publication, based in checklist) learningtimecheck module and report are aware of page format, and will propose to work in a page or page tree scope (in addition to section and course scope as for standard formats)