Filters ::: filter_oembed
Maintained by James McQuillan, Mike Churchward
A filter that will swap hyperlinks pointing towards supported websites with an embedded version using code retrieved from the site using the oEmbed protocol. An option for "Lazy" loading of some sites is also available.
oEmbed Filter 3.8.0 (Build - 2019112600)
Moodle 3.8, 3.9
Released: Wednesday, November 27, 2019, 2:58 AM
phplint phpcs0 | 5 js56 | 390 css14 | 0 phpdoc88 | 0 savepoint thirdparty grunt1 | 1 shifter mustache0 | 4HTML | XML
Release 3.8.0 (Build 2019112600) Updated subplugin declaration file to new subplugins.json structure.
(see CHANGES.TXT in release 3.3 for earlier changes.)
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Filters
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the filter plugin.
- Place the folder (eg "myfilter") in the "filter" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation