Filters ::: filter_codepen
Maintained by Arnaud Trouvé
A filter to embed Pens from their URL on codepen.io
Moodle 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6
Released: Friday, May 4, 2018, 12:19 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- Add privacy implementation / GDPR compliance.
- Fix #5 : issue concerning border 'none'
- Performance improvement
- Add support for https pen
- Add setting to select which embed version to use and set version 2 as default value
- Add setting to select which tabs must be displayed by default
- Add a theme selector setting with CodePen default themes
- Add settings to override theme
- Add a preview panel
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Filters
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the filter plugin.
- Place the folder (eg "myfilter") in the "filter" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation