Moodle OneRoster Enrolment plugin
enrol_oneroster plugin for Moodle is an Enrolment plugin which supports Version 1.1 of the IMS OneRoster REST specification.
The Moodle OneRoster Enrolment plugin is an IMS Certified plugin.
This implementation currently supports the following features:
- Authentication via
- OAuth 2.0
- OAuth 1.0a
- Creation of users associated with a School
- Assignation of Parent roles to individual students
- Creation, and Update of Moodle courses from OneRoster Class data, including provision of:
- Start date
- End date
- Creation, Update, and Removal of Enrolment records for students, and teachers to each course
The following features are currently not implemented but are planned for future development:
- Support for the OneRoster Gradebook Consumer/Provider specification
- OneRoster Version 1.2
There are currently no plans to add support for the CSV Implementation of the OneRoster specification.
Please note that this plugin is currently in ALPHA development and you should confirm its suitablity for your purpose prior to use in any production environment.
We ask that you report any bugs, issues, and positive experiences via the Issue tracker.
Download the latest version of the plugin and unzip or copy to the
enrol/oneroster folder of your Moodle installation.