Editors ::: editor_ousupsub
Maintained by Tim Hunt
This is not a general purpose editor. Instead it is for inputting text with just superscripts and subscripts in question types.
Superscript/subscript editor 1.1 for Moodle 3.5+
Moodle 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10
Released: Monday, November 11, 2019, 9:48 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Change log for the superscript-subscript editor
Changes in 1.1
- Fix alignment when the editor is embedded in text.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 1.1 for Moodle 3.5+
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Editors
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myeditor") in the "lib/editor" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation