Verify Certificate Version 3.51.1
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Moodle verify certificate block
// This file is part of Moodle - http://moodle.org/ // // Moodle is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify // it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by // the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or // (at your option) any later version. // // Moodle is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, // but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of // MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the // GNU General Public License for more details. // // You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License // along with Moodle. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
/** * Version details * * Verify certificate block * -------------------------- * Verify certificate based on the unique codes displayed on issued certificates. * Full details of the issued certificate is displayed including profile picture. * Mostly cosmetic changes to the original codes from Jean-Michel Védrine. * Original Autor & Copyright - Jean-Michel Védrine | 2014 * * @copyright 2015 onwards Manieer Chhettri | Marie Curie, UK | firstname.lastname@example.org * @author Manieer Chhettri | Marie Curie, UK | email@example.com | 2015 * @package block_verify_certificate * @license http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html GNU GPL v3 or later */
/* * INSTALL: * Download the folder and install it to /blocks/ folder within Moodle installation. * You will need to make sure all certificates have PRINT CODE to Yes under certificate settings. */
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Version 3.51.1
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.1, Moodle 2.0, Moodle 2.2, Moodle 2.3, Moodle 2.4, Moodle 2.5, Moodle 2.6, Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 2.0
- Latest release for Moodle 2.1
- Latest release for Moodle 2.2
- Latest release for Moodle 2.3
- Latest release for Moodle 2.4
- Latest release for Moodle 2.5
- Latest release for Moodle 2.6
- Latest release for Moodle 2.7
- Latest release for Moodle 2.8
- Latest release for Moodle 2.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.0
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.