Blocks ::: block_supervised
Maintained by Oleg Sychev
This block allows teachers to plan and start supervised sessions in particular classroom, with particular group and of particular lesson type.
Supervised Block Supervised 2.8
Released: Friday, February 27, 2015, 6:52 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Minor changes to improve reporting cause when quiz access is blocked. See SupervisedChech quiz access rule 2.8 for details.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Block Supervised 2.8
- Can be updated from
- Block Supervised 2.6 (2014032200), Block Supervised 2.7 (2014110103)
- Can be updated to
- Block Supervised 2.9 (2015101700)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.8
- Latest release for Moodle 2.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.