Block Simple Certificate
Block Simple Certificate 1.0.5
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Block Simple Certificate
Table of Contents
- Block Simple Certificate
YOU MUST INSTALL MOD SIMPLE CERTIFICATE BEFORE INSTALL THIS ONE (https://github.com/bozoh/moodle-mod_simplecertificate)
There are two installation methods that are available. Follow one of these, then log into your Moodle site as an administrator and visit the notifications page to complete the install.
Most Recommended Method - Git
If you do not have git installed, please see the below link. Please note, it is not necessary to set up the SSH Keys. This is only needed if you are going to create a repository of your own on github.com.
Information on installing git - http://help.github.com/set-up-git-redirect/
Once you have git installed, simply visit the Moodle blocks directory and clone git://github.com/bozoh/moodle-block_simple_certificate.git, remember to rename the folder to certificate, if you do not specify this in the clone command
Eg. Linux command line would be as follow -
git clone git://github.com/bozoh/moodle-block_simple_certificate.git simple_certificate
Once cloned, checkout the branch that is specific to your Moodle version. eg, MOODLE_29, master for the last version)
Use git pull to update this branch periodically to ensure you have the latest version.
Download the simple certificate block
Visit https://github.com/bozoh/moodle-block_simple_certificate.git, choose the branch that matches your Moodle version (eg. MOODLE_29 is for moodle 2.9) and download the zip, uncompress this zip and extract the folder. The folder will have a name similar to: bozoh-moodle-block_simple_certificate-c9fbadb,
you MUST rename this to simple_certificate. Place this in the blocks folder in your moodle directory.
Special Thanks to Lesterhuis Training & Consultancy for support it
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 1.0.4 (2017092100), 1.0.5
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- PHP 5.6, PHP 7.0, Moodle 3.3, PHP 7.1, Moodle 3.4, PHP 7.2, Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.