My Students v0.1
This block allows teachers to display all their students. Students are displayed by alphabetical order and the courses they followed are given. It is useful when a teacher has a lot of courses and students to know when they ask a question to which course it is related to. This block can help teacher to know easily this information.
Required version of Moodle
This version works with Moodle 3.5 and above.
- Go to the Moodle plugins directory and download the ZIP file.
- Upload or copy it to your Moodle server.
- Unzip it in the right place for the plugin type (or follow the plugin instructions).
- In your Moodle site (as admin) go to Site administration > Notifications
This block only display information and does not store personal data.
The module has been written and is currently maintained by Laurence Dumortier firstname.lastname@example.org Namur University, Belgium
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
Useful links Bug tracker
- Version build number
- Version release name
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.