Blocks: Course schedules
Restrict/allow access to course over a range of time using cohorts.
Student must be in the selected system cohort(s) to control course access. If student isn't in selected system cohort(s), access is granted by default. Schedule is set using week days, hours and minutes.
There are two modes:
- Restrict user access in a time range.
- Allow user access in a time range.
To create a course schedule block, turn editing on. Add the block "Course Schedule". Click Settings and select:
- Scheduling mode: allow or deny access in the selected time range
- Cohort(s) to which it is applied
- Week days
- Show block: show or hide schedule information to students
- Common settings: You must select "All pages" in "Where this block appears" option to disable access in all course pages.
A management area allows managing all blocks together from the platform admin block, as well as from each schedule block.