Grade Me 184.108.40.206
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Grade Me block
This block for Moodle 2.x/3.x shows a list of gradable items.
About this repository
This repository is separated into branches for each supported version. For Moodle versions, branches are named like MOODLE_XX_STABLE. For Totara versions, branches are named like TOTARA_XX_STABLE. The “XX” corresponds to the version that branch is for. For example, MOODLE_27_STABLE would be for Moodle 2.7. These branches contain production-ready, stable code.
If you are experiencing problems, have a feature request, or have a question, please open an issue on the Github issue tracker.
To help developers debug problems, please include the following in all issues: - Plugin versions. - Moodle version. - Detailed instructions of what went wrong and how to reproduce the problem. - Any error messages encountered. - PHP version. - Database software and versions. - Any other environmental information available.
Developers will triage issues and deal with more serious problems first. We will try to address all issues but cannot guarantee when your issue will be addressed.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.0
- Latest release for Moodle 3.0
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.